At PAC International, Inc. we offer a 100 % customer satisfaction guarantee. Our customers can apply for a return that is easier than ever. Please email your RMA request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Return Policy
- Return for refund within: 30 days
- Restocking fee may apply: 20% of the Final price
Here are the rules to follow for your return:
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days after the invoice date. No refunds are issued after 30 days.
- Each return MUST have an RMA number, "a Return Merchandise Authorization" number. Please write down your RMA number on the outside of the box that contains the merchandise you want to return.
- One RMA number can only be issued for one invoice. If you have different items from different invoices, then you need to request a different RMA number for each return.
- When returning the product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You are also responsible for insuring the returned item. PAC International, Inc. will not be responsible for any shipping loss.
- The customer must inform PAC International of any order discrepancy within 7 days of the delivery date. Physical damage to the returned product will void the product's warranty and the RMA policy.
- All return(s) must have the original packaging and accessories.
- The shipping fee is non-refundable. The buyer is always responsible for paying the shipping costs when returning a product, as well as insurance. PAC International, Inc. will not reimburse any customer for the shipping cost of a returned product.
- Please allow 2-7 business days to process your return.
- PAC International, Inc. reserves the right to refuse service that would void the return policy.
- Please note that not all items are covered by our return policy.
We suggest you read the complete return policy before you make your purchase.
Return Policy for Refunds
You may return most items sold by PAC International, Inc. within 30 days from the invoice date for a full refund. Please include a copy of your invoice. If you don't have the invoice, then please include a note with your order number or RMA number. Please note that all items returned for a refund must be returned in "as new" condition in the original packaging and include all accessories. A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns.
We cannot accept returns of certain items for a refund, including:
- Any item that is returned after the 30 day grace period.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts.
Return Shipping Cost
In order to keep our prices low and competitive we are unable to issue a refund for any return postage. You will be responsible for the cost of returning a product to PAC International, Inc..
A 20% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for a refund if the reason for the return is due to customer error.
Canceled orders or address errors
You need to call in to cancel your order. We do not accept emails as a way of cancelling orders. For any refused package or any returns to PAC International, Inc.due to incorrect address, action, inaction or absence of the recipient, we will refund back to your credit card the full amount of your purchase, less any shipping charges.
You must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within the guaranteed return period for the products. All RMA requests must be submitted to email@example.com. PAC International, Inc. will not accept returns without prior authorization or an RMA number. RMA numbers are valid for 15 days. All RMA numbers should be displayed on the outside of the box you are returning to PAC International, Inc. If the original order was paid with a credit card, please enter the credit card number on the RMA request form so we can credit you back the correct amount.
Customers are responsible for shipping any returned products to PAC international, Inc. Customers agree to pay all shipping charges and accept all risk of loss for the product being returned. The customer agrees that all returned products will be 100% complete, in re-saleable condition and will include the original packaging material, manuals and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. PAC International, Inc. will reject the entire return or may choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of any missing parts or components. The same policy applies if the product has scratches, dents or excessive wear. Please allow 2 to 7 business days to process your returns.
If you receive damaged/incorrect or missing items in your order, please contact our Customer Service Department within 7 business days from the date of delivery.
Certain information may be required for verification:
-Photo of the packing envelope/box
-Photo of the packing list
-Photo of the damage/incorrect item
Customers may send the above information to RMA@pac-intl.com. A representative will review the order and respond within 48 hours.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. PAC International, Inc. will not accept any return without the RMA number. The package will be returned at the sender’s expense.
For further assistance please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping and Handling Charges
- PAC International, Inc. will NOT charge any customer with Hidden fees on their order. All fees and charges will be calculated and displayed after you have entered your shipping information and selected your shipping method. If the shipping fee does NOT appear, please review your information again or contact us after you have placed your order. You can contact PAC International via mail to email@example.com.
- In order for our system to provide an accurate shipping fee quote, please be sure to enter a valid shipping address. Otherwise, your order will be delayed. Please review the details of your order and inform us of any mistakes so that we can expedite the processing of your order.
Please allow 1 to 2 business days for order processing.
- Overnight service
- Two day service
- Express Saver (usually takes up to 3 business days)
- Ground service (usually takes 5-7 business days for products shipped from our US warehouse
- Customer supplied UPS shipping account information
Please note that there are certain scenarios which are not within our control and could delay your order delivery.
They are including but not limited to:
- Customer entered an incorrect shipping address
- Customer has an address forwarding service with US Post Office
- Extreme weather that prevents package delivery
- Strike by UPS/Fedex/DHL/USPS drivers
Shipping Terms & Conditions
- All orders to be processed within approximately one to two "business" days, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with the payment verification. PAC International, Inc. does not guarantee same day shipping. Orders will not be processed on weekends and holidays. Orders placed on Friday will be shipped on the Next Monday even air shipment, so Ground shipment will be more economical.
- In order to process your order smoothly, we strongly recommend you to use the same address for your shipping address and billing address. Otherwise, your order will be delayed for further verification.
- We DO NOT accept any customer's own shipping account (FedEx, DHL/Airborne, or other carriers) for any order.
International Order Policy
Billing Information: (We strongly recommend you read the entire policy before you place an order.)
- For International orders : We Only accept Paypal, please ensure the ship-to address recorded in Paypal is the only address the shipment goes to.
- We do NOT accept international Credit Cards for domestic orders.
- After you enter the shipping address, the shipping fee will automatically appear.
- We are not able to provide destination country tax and duty charge if occurred.
COUNTRY IMPORT RESTRICTIONS:
Please check any restrictions, duties, taxes and any other fees which are collected from your country before you place the order. PAC International will NOT be responsible for any of the above Duties and Fees.
If the order arrives at your country and any of the following occur:
- The customer refuses to accept the package
- No attempt is made in the country of destination to deliver the package
- PAC International, Inc. reserves the right to abandon the package(s) and WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE for any refund.
|We are committed to protecting your privacy online.|
Questions regarding this Policy should be directed to.
In order to better provide you with numerous products and services, We collect two types of information about its visitors: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site.
|What information does PAC International, Inc. collect from you?|
This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you shop on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Web site's Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using, and your Internet Protocol ("IP") address. A URL is the global address of documents and other resources on the World Wide Web. An IP address is an identifier for a computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol ("TCP/IP") network, such as the World Wide Web. Networks like the web use the TCPA/IP protocol to route information based on the IP address of the destination. In other words, an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web, allowing web servers to locate and identify your computer. Computers require IP addresses in order for users to communicate on the Internet, browse and shop.
|Non-Personally Identifiable Information|
We collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to gather broad demographic information, to enable ads to be served on our site, to report Non-Personally Identifiable Information to our advertisers, and to monitor the level of activity on our site. We collect information from visitors to our site regarding the URLs they came from, their IP addresses, domain types (e.g., .com or .org), the browser type used to come to the site, the country, state and telephone area code where their servers are located, the pages of our site that visitors viewed during their visit, and any search terms entered on our site.
When you order from us, we collect personally identifiable information from you. If you order one of our products or services, we will collect and maintain your company name, your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information, order number, referring URL, IP address and a password. We collect this, and other information, as disclosed in this Policy, in order to fill your order, to communicate with you about your order and to send you promotional materials. Before confirming your order, you will have the opportunity to review the product order form and make changes and additions to the information it contains and these changes will be automatically kept for future use.
If you contact or our customer service representatives by telephone, e-mail or letter, we may keep a record of your correspondence or comments. If you report a problem with our site, we may collect such information in a file specific to you. If you contact us through our feedback area or by calling one of our customer service representatives, we may ask for your name and e-mail address in order to send you a reply. If other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or purchases on our site, we may keep the information in a file specific to you.
|Contact Information and Third Party Data|
The information collected by PAC International, Inc. is used only for the limited purposes of processing orders, keeping you informed about your order status, for statistical purposes, for improving our site and its performance, and to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you. We will disclose your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties to charge your credit card, fill your order, deliver your order, and provide customer service.. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment; and release your address and telephone information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
We may release account information when we believe that such release is reasonably necessary to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or to protect the rights, property, and safety of PAC international, inc., our users, or others. If customers do not pay us for products ordered, we may submit their account information to a third party collection agency.
Except as otherwise stated in this Policy, at present PAC International, Inc. does not disclose its customers' Personally Identifiable Information to other merchants.
|Services Provided on Our Site|
Occasionally PAC International, Inc. may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to the appropriate governmental authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to cooperate with a law enforcement investigation. PAC International fully cooperates with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
|Compliance with Service of Process or Law Enforcement|
At PAC International, Inc. you can be assured that your personal and account information is secure, consistent with current industry standards. The importance of security for all Personally Identifiable Information associated with our customers is of utmost concern to us.
|What security precautions are in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of your information? |
All of the customer data we collect is protected against unauthorized access by physical security means.
|When you access your account information, the information is kept on a secure remote server.|
|Contacting PAC International, Inc. about privacy questions or concerns|
Attn: Customer Service
7260 W Azure Dr Ste 140-213
Las Vegas, NV 89130
You may also contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 866-774-2100